We had a great turn out to celebrate our 7-year anniversary this year!  Who knew we had so many wonderful supporters?!
We hosted our amazing event at Paris in a Cup in Orange, CA which is a fantastic little French bistro tea house.  You have to give them a visit when you get a chance.  They are great to celebrate bridal showers, baby showers and birthdays.
It was so much fun and even doggies got all dressed up and attended on the outdoor patio.
Tea sandwiches, soup, croissants and french vanilla lemonade.  Everyone had a grand time.
And our awesome sponsors who donated amazing items to be raffled off.  Thank you so very much!  We love you guys!

12/24/2015 10:51pm

I wish I could attend this Tea party with you guys. The pics are awesome. Keep it up!

09/16/2016 5:58pm

I like bringing my dogs with me anywhere I go. Anyplace where they are welcome will become my new favorite spot. Why not? They are my babies. Don't you want to bring your babies everywhere? It's good for them and also great for you. They are our source of happiness. So if for a reason the event is boring, you can always count on your dog to turn things around, with or without other people. I miss going to the beach with my dog.

12/28/2015 1:23am

good educklei

12/28/2015 1:25am

This information is telling about anniversary parties and festivals. Everything should be informative to tell everyone about these articles and essay services. That's why? i am very happy about your best essay education.

Marriage anniversary is very enjoying moment for the love couple because on this day they remember their past beautiful memories of wedding event. Similarly there are some pictures of a couple and their guests who are celebrating their 7th anniversary by a tea party of their close friends.

02/06/2016 10:54pm

Moviestarplanet hacker and msp hack tool available on this webpage online. This is the easiest way to acquire all the msp vip hack without downloading any file. These msp hack are 100% working and safe for use.

03/04/2016 9:20am

You would need to keep them amused throughout the duration of your act (lecture), for them to keep their eyes and ears on you.

03/07/2016 4:12am

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself
or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer
back as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from.

03/13/2016 12:52am

Well written!

03/18/2016 10:32am

wow!Thank this meaningful and helpful post !And I like help people make research paper

04/07/2016 6:29am

I am thankful to you because your article is very helpful for me to carry on with my research in same area. Your quoted examples are very much relevant to my research field.

04/10/2016 11:46pm

This anniversary is awesome and i like it. Such a friend can help you into being a better person following the innovations he or she is able to give to you. Therefore keeping such a friend will only be doing good to yourself.

Many Congratulations to you at your 7 years Cup of Tea celebrated in Orange,CA. It was really a good Oman for the company to gather all of its members and employees and have a get together.

04/19/2016 4:34am

There are nine fundamental segments of this diversion, for example, two sets, straight, flush, straight flush, illustrious flush, three of a kind, four of a kind, high card and full house.

04/19/2016 4:35am

Use of joker or trump card is acknowledged in the amusement and this card can be utilized as a substitute for whatever other card.

04/19/2016 4:36am

There are a few sorts of online poker amusements; notwithstanding, the most mainstream ones incorporate Texas Holdem Poker, Omaha Poker and Seven Card Stud.

04/28/2016 3:31am

Hello thanks for informations, im ex recovery system.

The information was very nice, a lot of new things that I got after reading this information you provide
thank you very much willing to share this useful information.

07/26/2016 5:40am

My wife and i have been contented when Jordan managed to round up his analysis out of the ideas he was given through your web page. It is now and again perplexing to simply be handing out strategies which some people might have been selling. And we also understand we need you to give thanks to for this. All of the explanations you made, the easy web site navigation, the relationships you will make it possible to instill - it is all spectacular, and it's facilitating our son in addition to us feel that the content is exciting, and that's really vital. Thanks for the whole lot!

08/09/2016 12:13pm

Nice post

hello!,I really like your writing very so much! percentage we keep in touch more about your article on AOL? I require an expert in this house to unravel my problem. Maybe that's you! Having a look ahead to see you.

08/22/2016 3:49am

I like this post, enjoyed this one thank you for posting. "Fear not for the future, weep not for the past." by Percy Bysshe Shelley.

08/29/2016 9:02pm

Many event managers build their businesses around kids party planning and child-friendly party supplies. Parents will always throw parties for their little ones, and they won't quit until the child reaches adulthood. Among the sub-niches inside the party planning industry, kids party planning is the biggest, most complex and most lucrative. There are simply so many ways to plan a kids party. You can choose to go with a popular party theme, like those patterned around television shows (Dora the Explorer and Spongebob). You can even plan around a favourite past time, i.e. a finger painting party.