Jesse-Cole, 8, attributes his survival from a swarm of bees to his pet pit bull. After stepping into a rotting log Jesse and his sister Jasmine, along with other neighborhood kids, were swarmed by angry bees.

Jasmine, who is allergic to bees got stung 5 times but found her way out of danger. She required 2 shots from an EpiPen.

Jesse was unable to get back up the hill to safety. That's when his dog Hades came to jesse's rescue.

"Hades saw me and came and she dragged me up to the grass and then stopped and let me crawl on her back and then took me to mom.," said Jesse-Cole.

In the end Jesse was stung an astounding 24 times and was rushed to the hospital.

The dog was stung several times as well, but because of his loyalty and heroics Jesse is back home and reunited with Hades!

Comments

Kilyn
09/06/2014 8:35am

09/22/2014 1:01am

And on top of thats its also very helpful topic for newbies. Thanks

11/30/2016 3:11am

Legendary Beard that may be days weeks or months display an excitable conduct the manic polar that can manifest in immoderate money spending on shopping and gambling.this ailment is another sort of bipolar disease but it taken into consideration to be less intense.

There were several informational things in your blog. Thanks for updating that.

10/11/2014 12:14am

Impressive post.

10/14/2014 10:15pm

In the process of getting education we meet many people which is beneficial for us as we not only can gain knowledge from people who share same education field but also from the people who have same interests as you.

06/26/2015 7:07am

Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a difficult time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

07/07/2015 2:04am

You've made some really good points there. I checked on the web to learn more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.

07/07/2015 2:28am

I simply could not go away your web site before suggesting that I actually loved the standard info an individual provide in your guests? Is going to be again often to investigate cross-check new

07/07/2015 9:12am

I visited multiple sites however the audio feature for audio songs present at this site is genuinely wonderful.

12/01/2016 6:17am

Operalux many people bitch approximately stretch marks once they lose a few weight or for some girls and guys it's far mostly for the duration of puberty that they first gain weight after which lose it only to have stretch marks. it appears lousy in case you are wearing.

Education is not just learning and getting knowledge it also evaluate the students and examination are also look like evaluation and give best result.

09/30/2015 10:57pm

12/10/2015 2:27am

That was an really unbelievable thing happen.

I will share this post to my friends.

That was an really amazing post.

12/01/2016 11:45pm

Muscle Science preserve tendons strong and healthful in addition to maintaining healthy organs. creatine and protein offers nutrients to the many elements of energy schooling and packs it multi functional remarkable complement.glycogen becomes an crucial player.

12/10/2015 2:31am

Thanks for sharing an post with us.

01/16/2016 12:13am

Physics Homework Help is available for Physics Projects and Homework and assignments.

We are No. 1 in Electronics Engineering Assignment Help; Hire us for your Electronics Engineering Project and Homework Help.

01/16/2016 1:37am

ACCOUNTING HOMEWORK HELP Finance Homework and Project of financial management Accounting Commonly known as “ the universal language of business”.

01/16/2016 1:52am

Our website is number in Statistics/ Stats homework help. This is preferred destination for various students to get their Statistics assignment help taken from.

01/16/2016 2:09am

Puma DAZZLE HANDBAG Wholesale and Puma DAZZLE HANDBAG wholesalers online Puma DAZZLE HANDBAG Puma DAZZLE HANDBAG "Dazzle" is. With its hassle-free zip pockets.

PROCESS COSTING Assignment and Online Homework and Project Help for As emphasized in the preceding section, job order costing is appropriate when each unit of product.

08/10/2016 12:41pm

Very nice stoyr

08/24/2016 2:36am

I'm tired of big cities what can you recommend me?

11/15/2016 1:45am

My partner and i examine your website on what to publish the particular and also My partner and i entirely adored that! After all, my own educators have got discussed the method if you ask me adequate instances yet no-one provides caused it to be appear since fantastic when you. You truly ensure it is appear to be a great action to take! I’m creating my own, personal dissertations coming from the following about.

12/03/2016 3:15am

Max Test Xtreme skin and within the muscle mass that is why working just one muscle organization will now not work. that isn't always to say that you should no longer work any muscle groups of the body. in truth, you need to paintings all of the important muscle companies.

12/03/2016 11:59am

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.

12/05/2016 1:34am

Ultimate Testo Explosion whilst the frame maintenance the muscle it makes it greater long lasting. beyond regular time this results in large muscle mass which extra tightly wound muscle fibers. this in turn leads to you being capable of lift greater weight.it's far essential to lift in.

12/06/2016 11:30pm

DermEssence documented instances of average people claiming that this high-quality bead no longer only makes them experience higher however makes them greater healthy too.the main reason why carrying the rudraksha bead around the neck has.